Registration is now open!
Registration for Nordic PGDay 2014 is now open but all tickets have at times been sold, see below for our waitlist. Ticket prices are payable in Euro and we accept credit card and Paypal payments. We also offer bulk registration.
|Type of registration||Price|
|Early Bird - available until 2014-02-16 - No longer available||€40|
|Normal - Sold out||€60|
|Student (requires valid student id card) - Sold out||€25|
Included in all registrations is access to all sessions, a three course lunch, two catered coffee breaks and (almost) all the coffee you can drink in a day.
If you need to cancel your registration after you have paid, please contact us for manual handling.
If you cancel at least 4 weeks before the conference, we will refund you the full cost of the registration, minus any transaction fees.
If you cancel at least 2 weeks before the conference, we will refund you 50% of the cost of the registration, minus any transaction fees.
If you cancel less than 2 weeks before the conference, we will refund you 25% of the cost of the registration, minus any transaction fees.
If you cancel less than 1 week before the conference, we can unfortunately not provide you with a refund.
We also have a bulk payment system available for those who wish to register multiple attendees and pay on a single invoice. This system is intended for companies who wish to send many employees or vendors/providers who wish to pay for their customers to go to the conference. As it includes more steps, it is recommended that the regular registration process is used when possible.
To use the bulk payment system, please follow the following process:
- Each individual attendee uses the regular registration form to register, including filling out all details and possible additional options such as training. This is necessary since the connected account is used in all communication with the attendee, including participating in events and feedback. The attendee does not proceed to payment of the registration.
- The person in charge of payment (who does not need to be one of the attendees, but can be) proceeds to the bulk payment page, and fills in the invoicing details.
- The person in charge of payment fills in all the email addresses for the attendees to pay for on this page, validates that the total cost is correct, and generates an invoice. Generating the invoice locks all registrations against modifications, but just as with regular registrations they are not confirmed until the invoice is paid.
- The person in charge of payment pays the invoice using creditcard or paypal. Note that the invoice is due on receipt just like all other registrations.
- When the invoice is paid in the system, all attached registrations will automatically be confirmed, and the attendees added to the mailinglist. Only the person in charge of payment will receive a PDF copy of the receipt for the transaction.